tablet (free clip art)
Today I’m going shopping for my very own tablet. I’m excited because my daughter loves using my smartphone and I’m sure she’ll love using a tablet even more. I love all of the different apps I can download and purchase on the new tablets. They are extremely user friendly.
I’m pretty sure I would like to get an IPad but I’m keeping an open mind and am going to check out the competition as well. I want to handle all of the different tablets before I make my final choice. I guess it’s kind of like taking a new car out for a test drive before deciding which one to buy.
Most of my friends have the IPad but some of the guys at work are using some of the other tablets out there and convinced me to at least give them a try. I can’t wait to see what they all offer and what kind of package deals I might be able to get.
Before I bought my first smartphone a few years ago I researched and discussed the pros and cons to owning one. I didn’t want to put out $200 for something if I wasn’t really going to use it. Now, I can’t imagine my life without it. These are just 6 ways my smartphone has simplified my life.
- Connections with family and friends – I’ve been able to check my e-mail and Facebook on the go no matter where I am. This makes it extremely easy for me to stay in touch with family and friends. Video chat is only a click away and I’m I’m seeing my family face-to-face.
- Camera – I LOVE having a built in camera on my phone, and being able to share those photos with people in an instant.
- GPS – I’m the queen on getting lost or as I call it taking the scenic route. My phone has built in GPS so I never have to ask for directions again becuase it’s buiilt right into it. This has probably saved me, time, gas, and money.
- Calendar – I use this to keep track of all my appointments, bills I have to pay, birthdays and holidays. It’s hand and again, it’s built right in.
- Alarm clock – I use the alarm clock and timer feature every single day. I don’t use the standard clock radio anymore because of all of the options my phone has. Less clutter in my house is great.
- Entertainment – The versatility of this device is incredible. You can watch movies, play games, read books, listen to music and much more. My favorite part is that I don’t have to buy something else to do these because it’s part of the phone.