Before I bought my first smartphone a few years ago I researched and discussed the pros and cons to owning one. I didn’t want to put out $200 for something if I wasn’t really going to use it. Now, I can’t imagine my life without it. These are just 6 ways my smartphone has simplified my life.
- Connections with family and friends – I’ve been able to check my e-mail and Facebook on the go no matter where I am. This makes it extremely easy for me to stay in touch with family and friends. Video chat is only a click away and I’m I’m seeing my family face-to-face.
- Camera – I LOVE having a built in camera on my phone, and being able to share those photos with people in an instant.
- GPS – I’m the queen on getting lost or as I call it taking the scenic route. My phone has built in GPS so I never have to ask for directions again becuase it’s buiilt right into it. This has probably saved me, time, gas, and money.
- Calendar – I use this to keep track of all my appointments, bills I have to pay, birthdays and holidays. It’s hand and again, it’s built right in.
- Alarm clock – I use the alarm clock and timer feature every single day. I don’t use the standard clock radio anymore because of all of the options my phone has. Less clutter in my house is great.
- Entertainment – The versatility of this device is incredible. You can watch movies, play games, read books, listen to music and much more. My favorite part is that I don’t have to buy something else to do these because it’s part of the phone.