Personalized napkins are one of the easiest ways to add style to your decor. They come in a variety of size and colors. You can even choose the color of ink you would like used to make the imprints on the napkins. With all of these options it is extremely easy to fit every wedding theme imaginable. Napkins are also a cost effective way to add more to any couple’s wedding decor.
Don’t stop at just using personalized napkins just at the reception tables. Think outside of the box. Offer a variety of shapes and sizes of napkins and use them in different locations. You can have table and lap napkins, cocktail napkins to use for drinks and appetizers, and of course you can use them when you serve your guests the wedding cake.
Surprise your guests by adding personalized napkins in places like the bathrooms for your guests to use to dry their hands. These are much more exciting to see than the standard roll of brown paper towels. They will be amazed at all of the details you have thought of to make your day memorable. These special little touches are what take a good reception to a fantastic reception.
I’m so excited that the mid season winter tv breaks are going to be over. I’ve been dying to see some of my favorite shows and catch up on the story of my favorite characters. I’m also excited to start watching the New Episode of Merlin. That show has not been on air since this past summer I believe. I was going through withdrawals.
Over the past month or so I have been forced to watch reruns of shows on Netflix. In a way I actually used it as an opportunity to watch shows that I never watched before. I did the same thing during the summer too. I watched every season of Lost because I never watched a single episode while it aired. I also watched Drop Dead Diva which was pretty good. It was a funny legal comedy. This Winter I’ve been watching My Boys. I been rather enjoying this show actually. It’s has a very laid back and funny group of friends and just seems to relax me when I turn it on.
What do you do during the off season of your favorite television shows? Do you watch the reruns as they air or do you use that time to spend with family? Or, do you watch shows that you have never watched before like I have been doing?
Before I bought my first smartphone a few years ago I researched and discussed the pros and cons to owning one. I didn’t want to put out $200 for something if I wasn’t really going to use it. Now, I can’t imagine my life without it. These are just 6 ways my smartphone has simplified my life.
- Connections with family and friends – I’ve been able to check my e-mail and Facebook on the go no matter where I am. This makes it extremely easy for me to stay in touch with family and friends. Video chat is only a click away and I’m I’m seeing my family face-to-face.
- Camera – I LOVE having a built in camera on my phone, and being able to share those photos with people in an instant.
- GPS – I’m the queen on getting lost or as I call it taking the scenic route. My phone has built in GPS so I never have to ask for directions again becuase it’s buiilt right into it. This has probably saved me, time, gas, and money.
- Calendar – I use this to keep track of all my appointments, bills I have to pay, birthdays and holidays. It’s hand and again, it’s built right in.
- Alarm clock – I use the alarm clock and timer feature every single day. I don’t use the standard clock radio anymore because of all of the options my phone has. Less clutter in my house is great.
- Entertainment – The versatility of this device is incredible. You can watch movies, play games, read books, listen to music and much more. My favorite part is that I don’t have to buy something else to do these because it’s part of the phone.
There are some really funny kids movies out. I love the way there are different levels of humor in the movies, so that children find funny things but there are also funny moments for adult level humor. One of my favorite kids movies is called, Up. This movie is funny in so many different ways. I have watched it several times and every time I see it again I notice little things that I hadn’t noticed before.
Guest post written by Tim Hall
I’ve never been great at drawing or painting, but something that my teachers always told me in school was that I was a good writer. Sometimes I wish that I had gone into writing as a profession but that’s much easier said than done. Well, now I’m going to try and pick it up again as a way to have some fun.
I’ve been doing my research to see exactly how I can really get started creative writing in the right way. While I was online looking for some tips, I ran across the site www.debtsettlementfamily.com. After I looked through it a little bit I decided to use it to help our family get out of debt. I want to set a good financial example for our kids and I think this would be a great step towards that.
I have found all kinds of great tips online about how to really get started with creative writing. I mentioned something about it to my kids, so they got me a nice little journal for Christmas. It was so sweet because they had really paid attention to know to get that. I plan to fill up that and many journals.